LB-019D Project Tosu
|Address||1623-2, Aza Hasuhara, Himekata-machi, Tosu City, Saga|
|Structure / Floor||S/2F|
|Acquisition Price||5,740 million yen|
－The property consists of the existing building acquired in November 2012 and the extended building acquired in June 2016.
－Developed adjacent to Tosu IC, where Kyushu Expressway, Nagasaki Expressway and Oita Expressway intersect and serves as an important logistics point as a node of expressways in Kyushu.
- Standing in the logistics park, the property can also be operated around the clock.
- With sufficient waiting space for vehicles and offices, it is a facility that can function as a local key base.
- June 15, 2016
- Notice Concerning Completion of Acquisition of Trust Beneficiary Interests in Domestic Real Estate (D Project Tosu (Extended Building))（PDF:197KB）
- October 29, 2015
- Notice Concerning Acquisition of Trust Beneficiary Interests in Domestic Real Estate (D Project Tosu (Extended Building))（PDF:354KB）
- July 30, 2015
- Notice Concerning D Project Tosu Extension Project（PDF:294KB）
- November 29, 2012
- Notice Concerning Completion of Acquisition of Assets（PDF:61.1KB）